Aura Skin Spa offers Clear and Brilliant®, a revolutionary, gentle laser skin care treatment in San Francisco, clinically proven to fight the effects of aging skin. Clear and Brilliant® is optimized for preventing and addressing early signs of aging including skin texture, firmness, elasticity and reduction in pore-size.
The benefits of Clear and Brilliant®:
- Safe, non-surgical and non-invasive
- Gentle, revolutionary treatment that fights the natural effects aging has on skin
- Helps improve tone and texture and gives skin a radiant, youthful glow
- Creates a more even skin canvas, with reduction in the appearance of pores
Is Clear and Brilliant® Right for You?
Anyone can benefit from Clear and Brilliant® treatments. However, if you are seeking a dramatic correction, there are alternative options such as Fraxel® Skin Resurfacing that may be a better fit. But if you don’t need much correction, have taken the basic steps to keep your skin looking its best, and you like the way you look now, Clear and Brilliant® can help keep your skin looking its youthful, radiant best.
Indications that Clear and Brilliant® may be right for you:
- You already have or plan to begin a skin care regimen to help protect against the natural and environmental effects of aging
- You like the way your skin looks today, and want to keep that fresh, youthful look for years to come
- You have a regular, consistent approach to skincare and are looking to boost your results
- You don’t have the time or desire for more invasive procedures like cosmetic surgery or aggressive resurfacing treatments
What Type of Results Can I Expect from Clear and Brilliant®?
Though results may vary, patients frequently report “younger looking skin” and a “radiant glow” after treatment. Clinical studies highlights include:
- Visibly illuminated skin tone
- Renewed, ultra-soft and smoother texture
- Naturally radiant and glowing skin
- Improved tone, texture and radiance
- Reduction in the appearance of pores
What Can I Expect During Clear and Brilliant® Treatment?
All treatments begin with a consultation with our healthcare professionals to see if Clear and Brilliant® is right for you – and to pinpoint some of the key trouble spots it can help address. From there, we can recommend a Clear and Brilliant® treatment regimen that’s perfect for you.
- Treatments are performed in the privacy and comfort of Aura Skin Spa, by a physician assistant, registered nurse or nurse practitioner.
- Safety eyeglasses are worn to protect the healthcare provider and the patient’s eyes from the laser light during the procedure.
- A treatment requires about 30 minutes for a complete session
- Topical numbing cream may be applied to your face prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort
- The Clear and Brilliant® hand piece is gently glided across the target area utilizing the patented Intelligent Optical Tracking™ System (IOTS) to ensure proper contact with your skin and providing a uniform application to all treated areas
- With Clear and Brilliant® Perméa treatments, a topical antioxidant serum will be applied to the skin immediately after treatment.
- The treated area usually becomes pink or red and may last from a few hours to several days and is relieved with the application of ice, cooling gels or other calming agents.
How Many Clear and Brilliant® Sessions Will I Need?
Everyone’s skin is different. Depending on the severity of an individual’s problem, a series of treatment sessions may be recommended for maintenance treatments after more aggressive skin resurfacing treatments or routine preventative treatments may be recommended to deliver lasting results that can keep you looking younger for years to come.
Please call or email today to learn more about Clear and Brilliant® in our San Francisco office.