- Posted on: Apr 10 2018
At Elizabeth Adams, MD, we are taking note from Monte’s Last Word in the April newsletter-
If you say what you believe and you do what you believe, then you will attract people who believe what you believe.
We are adding another amazing member to the Elizabeth Adams, MD, team who definitely believes what we believe about skin care and beauty! We are beyond thrilled to introduce you to our newest aesthetician, Angel White.
A graduate of the Mississippi Institute of Aesthetics in Jackson, MS, Angel has practiced aesthetics for the past ten years and focused specifically on Cosmetic Dermatology for the last four of those years. With extensive training in chemical peels, microneedling, photofacials, laser resurfacing, and more, Angel loves helping clients find a solution to anything skin and beauty related from acne to wrinkles and everything in between. Angel’s training and experience has provided her with unique knowledge to be able to treat clients no matter their circumstance.
To find out more about Angel, we asked her some fun questions on both beauty and non-skin care related topics! Keep reading to learn what inspires her the most, her favorite beauty products and more.
What inspired you to work at Elizabeth Adams, MD?
- Dr. Adams and I have been friends and business partners over the past 6 plus years. For me, it was only natural that we both team up. With us each having a passion for beauty, skin health combined with an organic approach, it was only natural that we team up together.
What does a day in your life at work look like?
- Listening to a patient’s needs and wants and applying my skill sets and knowledge to cater a skin care regime to achieve their desired results. Then, educating the patient on how to care for their skin and further them in their journey to a more youthful appearance.
What are your favorite beauty products sold at EAMD and why?
- Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant and Stone Crop Oxygenating Fizzofoliant. The Strawberry Derm has lactic acid in it that brightens my skin while the Stone Crop has micro greens that help detox my skin and brightens my complexion.
What is your personal beauty regimen?
- Cleanse, exfoliate, balance, antioxidants, and sunscreen.
What is the coolest thing you are working on right now (professionally or personally)?
- Furthering my education in my field! This field changes daily! It is almost like the level of education doubles daily in this arena. The products being developed combined with the improvements in technology, the continual development of new equipment only adds to my excitement for gaining knowledge in this career!
What inspires you (in general)?
- This journey in the skin care and beauty field! There are so many advances daily in this industry and getting to see all of these up close and possibly see these advancements improve my clients’ skin health and appearance is definitely inspiring.
What is your go to snack to help you get through the day? And what about caffeine- are you a coffee or tea drinker?
- Wasbi almonds. Coffee in the morning. Tea in the afternoons.
What can you not live without?
- My family and my fur babies!!
Focusing on facials including PRP treatments, Angel is going to be such an asset to the Elizabeth Adams, MD, office. Angel will be at EAMD part time starting in April. You can book your appointment with Angel by going online to www.elizabethadamsmd.com, calling the office at 662-368-8602 or emailing [email protected]
Posted in: Uncategorized