Aura offers Radiesse® – the next-generation product for correcting the signs of aging or adding natural contours to the face – without invasive surgery. Radiesse® can be used to fill moderate to severe lines and wrinkles such as the nasolabial folds, the lines that run from the nose to the corner of the mouth. Radiesse® can also be used to contour the nose, fill cheeks, enhance cheek bones or the chin, and rejuvenate the hands by adding volume to deliver a more youthful appearance.
What Is Radiesse®?
Radiesse® is a dermal filler that is made of calcium-based microspheres suspended in a water-based gel that is injected into the skin through a simple and minimally invasive procedure. Radiesse® works with your own body in a remarkable way. Upon injection, it immediately adds volume to safely contour, correct, and beautify facial features. And unlike other fillers, Radiesse®continues to work over time. With its patented microsphere technology, it starts a process called collagenesis, stimulating your body to produce new collagen and encouraging collagen to grow around the injection area.
How Does Radiesse® Work?
Radiesse® is made of unique, patented, calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in a water-based gel carrier. When injected into the skin, these microspheres initially perform as a filler – they immediately provide facial volume for a soft, natural look. The transformation is noticeable right away. Over time, your body gradually absorbs the gel carrier, but the very tiny, smooth microspheres remain.
Why Choose Radiesse®?
- Primary component is identical in composition to the mineral portion of bones and teeth
- Contains no human- or animal-derived components
- Virtually no risk of allergic reaction
- Does not require sensitivity testing prior to treatment
- Delivers immediate correction
- Requires only one treatment for optimal results for most patients
- Can be used to augment large areas, like cheeks or the chin
- Stimulates the body to produce new collagen over time
- Results last up to a year or more
- Reduces the need for retreatment
- More cost-effective
- Soft, natural-looking results that feel like your own tissue
What People Say About Us!
I've been coming here for a couple of years now for various treatments, and I enjoyed every single one of my visits. The place is clean and the staff is knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommend!
Click here to read more reviews.
Who Is A Candidate For Radiesse®?
Men and women are both candidates for Radiesse®. No allergy testing is required and treatments can be performed immediately by one of our board certified physicians.
What Can I Expect During Radiesse® Treatment?
Treatment with Radiesse® is a simple and convenient procedure that can be performed during your lunch hour. During the treatment, each patient can expect the following:
- Treatments are performed in the privacy and comfort of Aura Skin Spa, by a board certified physician.
- Our physician may provide an anesthetic injection prior to the treatment.
- Radiesse® is administered via an injection process.
- The procedure typically takes 30 minutes or longer for the physician to perform. This is dependent on the amount of Radiesse® used during each treatment.
- Some patients can return immediately to work or resume their normal daily activities. Depending on the area being treated or the amount of Radiesse® used, we recommend returning home after the procedure.
- Immediately, you will start to see a marked improvement in the moderate to severe frown lines where Radiesse® was administered.
- The treatment area may become swollen and red and may persist for several hours to several days. We recommend ice to reduce swelling.
- Radiesse® typically last up to one year or longer. Results vary.
Is Radiesse® Safe?
Radiesse® is an FDA-approved dermal filler and has been clinically tested extensively for years and published in peer-reviewed medical journals, along with independent physician studies that have proven that Radiesse® dermal filler is safe, effective, and long-lasting.
Radiesse® is made from a biocompatible substance that’s identical to what’s naturally found in the body. There’s virtually no risk of allergic reaction, and there have been very few side effects reported in clinical trials and actual use. After injection, Radiesse® will not migrate to other parts of the body. Over time, the microspheres contained in Radiesse® degrade naturally into calcium and phosphate ions that are safely metabolized by the body’s own processes.
Radiesse - Before & After
How Long Will Radiesse® Last?
Treatment with Radiesse® delivers natural, long-lasting results. Radiesse® generally lasts up to a year or more. Results vary with each patient.