Aura Skin Spa Medical Corporation is pleased to announce that we will resume our operations and procedures in June 2020.
Our practice is considered a low risk environment, however, the safety and well-being of our patients and employees remains our highest priority.
We have implemented strict protocols and taking the following precautions to keep you safe in accordance to the latest CDC guidelines and recommendations from the San Francisco Department of Public Health.
We look forward to seeing you and please feel free to contact us with questions or concerns.
We are currently taking phone calls to schedule your upcoming appointment.
Stay safe and be well.
Anthony Waechter, MD
Health & Safety Procedures
We are assessing patients for COVID-19 risks prior to coming to our office. If you are experiencing any symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of taste or smell please reschedule your appointment.
We are taking patient temperatures upon arrival at our office.
All patients and staff are required to wear masks at our office.
We are reducing the number of scheduled patients and require social distancing.
As a medical facility, we’ve always maintained a high standard for cleaning and sanitizing between each patient. We’re implementing a more frequent protocol for cleaning inside and outside of our treatment rooms and common areas.
Touchless Check-In and Check-Out. Whenever possible, we will be gathering credit card info in advance to insure a safe and easy way to pay.
Before Your Appointment
Please cancel your appointment if you’re not feeling well or have had close contact with someone who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or tested positive for the virus in the last 14 days.
The Day Of Your Appointment
- Please arrive a few minutes early for a health and safety screening.
- We’ll be checking your temperature and masks are mandatory. We can provide a mask if needed.
- We’re limiting our waiting area to one or two patients at a time. Our office is large enough for social distancing.
- Please do not bring guests, children, family members or pets. (ADA pets are an exception)
- Please maintain social distancing when you are in our facility. Unless you’re being seen for your appointment by our physician, nurse practitioners or registered nurses.
- We miss you and can’t wait to see you, however, we’re keeping conversation to a minimum to get you safely and efficiently in and out of your appointment.
- Our restroom is for emergency use only.
- Unfortunately, at this time, we’ve removed our refreshments, magazines and other shared items.
- If you provide your credit card number in advance, we can ensure a contactless payment for a safe check-out.
Please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns at 415-788-3800.
Thank you for your support and understanding during the Shelter in Place orders. We appreciate your business and we’re looking forward to welcoming you back!