What if Dr. Anthony Waechter of Aura Skin Spa in San Francisco, California told you that you can enjoy the benefits of a facelift without ever having to go under the surgeon’s scalpel? What if there was a way to achieve a more youthful look in a less invasive manner? If you are curious about ways to restore your youthful appearance and reduce skin laxity that contributes to the formation of fine lines and wrinkles, we welcome you to learn more about the advantages of using a treatment called Thermage.
How does Thermage work?
Thermage works by using patented and FDA-approved radiofrequency energy that can penetrate into the skin and safely heat it, stimulating the formation of collagen and elastin which tightens and tones the skin. In doing so, it reduces the skin laxity that is responsible for the formation of fine lines and wrinkles of the face, and allows patients to achieve a youthful appearance without plastic surgery.
Benefits of Thermage
There are several benefits to using Thermage to achieve your goals. Thermage:
- Is cleared by the FDA as safe and effective in tightening the facial skin
- Allows for a noninvasive surgical alternative for sagging skin and the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Is an affordable solution that is readily available at Aura Skin Spa
- Is done quickly and easily right in our med spa office
- Eliminates the need for anesthetics and surgical interventions
- Does not require any recovery or downtime, allowing patients to return to their normal schedules and activities without delays
When patients learn about how Thermage works and educate themselves on the benefits this treatment providers, they are excited to learn more about their options.
Enhance your appearance using Thermage
Thermage is just one of many advanced solutions available to patients of the San Francisco, CA area and continues to be a popular treatment in our facility. If you are interested in speaking with Dr. Anthony Waechter and his team at Aura Skin Spa about the advantages of using Thermage for facial tightening, call the office at (415) 788-3800. Our facility is conveniently located at 118 Columbus Avenue and accepts new patients.